A kid-friendly recipe that moms can make in minutes and everyone loves!
- 1 cup strawberries halved
- 2 cups heavy crean
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 pkg (8oz) cream cheese softened
- assorted fruit for serving
- In blender, puree strawberries until smooth. Set aside.
- In mixing bowl, whip heavy cream and powdered sugar until fluffy.
- In separate mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add strawberry puree to cream cheese and mix until combined. Add whipped cream and stir until combined.
- Serve in bowl with fruit.